The library is committed to providing resources and services to inform, educate, and entertain the residents of the City of Blue Island. This page contains a general listing of the materials and services offered to Blue Island Public Library card holders. Some of these services are also available to non-residents as well. If you have questions about a particular service, please contact us at 708-388-1078.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us
- Curbside Service Starting May 13, 2020 (new) Learn more
- Borrow books, movies, magazines, and more
- Access and download e-materials including books, music, magazines, and newspaper articles Learn more
- Check out an eReader pre-loaded with books Learn more
- Access our microfilm and low vision readers
- Order materials from other libraries